Monday, March 25, 2013

Paso a Paso con el PNIEB (Step by Step with PNIEB)




I found a resource book that it could help us PNIEB teachers to better understand what we have to do in the classroom and what expectations we are to meet.


It seems affordable and I think is worth checking it out at least. It’s called Paso a paso… PNIEB.  If you want to check it out, the webpage is libropnieb.com

Finally this month, I have been able to get hold of this book.

I haven’t finished it reading it. So far, it looks OK to get a better idea of what it is this PNIEB phenomenon. It has graphic organizers as printable appendix.

I have read it and it’s a great tool, but I won’t call it the BIBLE for the PNIEB teacher. The book helps you to grasp ideas, but it’s no miracle worker or a planning guide.

To have a better look, I am posting the index right here.


Information taken from the page: 
Teaching PNIEB… ideas and stuff

2 comments:

  1. The unwritten laws of blogging demand to give credit to the original author when you reblog... sorry, dude but it ain't cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There buddy, and sorry about that! Have a nice day!

      Delete